Agility, F5’s leading event for multi‑cloud application services, takes place from March 16–19 this year in Orlando, Florida. Join us for a week full of labs, breakout sessions, certification testing, networking, and much more.
Agility is a four‑day event that brings together 1600+ technologies from across the F5 community, including customers and partners.
Sounds Interesting – Who’s Going to Agility?
Agility is designed to empower a community of security, infrastructure, and cloud experts, as well as DevOps practitioners and architects, by inviting experts who provide the latest must‑have information about delivering the apps that make businesses succeed.
Why Attend Agility?
Our vast community of DevOps, SecOps, and NetOps customers will be coming together in Orlando to learn how to discuss the latest in application infrastructure, and learn from esteemed experts, at Agility. At this event you will:
- Learn how to develop and deploy your applications in days instead of months
- See how you can secure your apps at scale in a multi‑cloud environment
- Hear about our vision for the future of F5 and NGINX
What Will I Have Access To?
- 8+ hours of educational sessions from F5 and NGINX solution experts, along with technology partners
- Up to 24 hours of hands‑on lab sessions
- 4+ hours of keynote presentations from F5’s leadership and industry experts
- Streamlined access to key technology vendors
- Peer-to-peer learning with attendees from other organizations all using F5 solutions
- Complimentary certification exams
With opportunities to upskill, learn, and network with experts and community leaders, Agility is the year’s most important event for F5 users. Register today and reserve your seat!
Not sure how to convince your boss that you need to join the fun? We’ve got you covered!
For more information visit f5.com/agility and follow the hashtag on social media: #F5Agility20.