At nginx.conf 2015, you will hear how real-world developers, DevOps teams, sys admins, and other technology leaders are building their apps and infrastructure with the kind of performance, security, and scale we all dream of.
More specifically, our guest speakers will help you learn how to:
- Build a high-performance app architecture to support large numbers of concurrent users
- Achieve zero downtime, even when you are moving apps to the cloud
- Make continuous delivery faster and easier
- Utilize HTTPS, web encryption, and more to protect and secure your sites and apps
- Deploy and optimize containers in production
- Gain deep insights into what’s happening in your environment
- Design, develop, and deploy scalable microservices architectures
Plus, you’ll be able to mix, mingle, and have fun:
- Spend time at our chosen venue for nginx.conf — the gorgeous San Francisco waterfront
- Code with fellow innovators at nginx.conf 2015 Hackday
- Eat lunch from some of the best food trucks in the Bay Area
- Meet NGINX experts and get your questions answered
- Enjoy cocktails and local beer at our welcome party
Attendees of nginx.conf 2015 will walk away with practical insights about tools, configuration, architecture, and examples to build and deliver apps at scale – all in a fun and inviting locale. Check out the agenda for the full line-up of what to expect.
We’d like to give a shout out to our Gold sponsors for nginx.conf 2015: ARM, DeviceAtlas, Google Cloud Platform, Intel, and Solarflare. And a shout out to our Silver sponsors: 3scale, Cavium, Datadog, Dynatrace, GitHub, Kong, Ruxit, and Trustwave. You can check out all of our amazing sponsors here.
See you soon in San Francisco!