On behalf of the entire NGINX team, thank you to everyone who joined us last week at nginx.conf 2015! We hosted more than 600 developers, DevOps engineers, CTOs, IT managers, and other technology leaders at our biggest and best nginx.conf yet.
Here’s a look at nginx.conf 2015 by the numbers:
- 600+ attendees
- 40+ keynotes and sessions
- 20+ sponsors
- 2 hands-on training courses
From the sessions to the sponsors to the networking, nginx.conf offered practical insights, new connections, and tools to build and deliver apps at scale. And we hope everyone had fun along the way.
If you missed our big announcements during the event, or if you’d like to follow up on what you heard, you can explore the links below:
- View and share the nginx.conf 2015 keynotes. More nginx.conf sessions will be shared soon – watch for future posts and social media for links as we post videos of all of the sessions.
- Read more detail on the capabilities of nginScript in this blog post from our founder, Igor Sysoev.
- Register for private beta access to NGINX Amplify, the new monitoring and configuration assistance platform for NGINX.
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel in order to catch videos as they are posted of any sessions you missed.
Stay tuned for details about nginx.conf 2016. We’d love to have you join us next year!